Our Contract and Warranty
Vincente Haus Rottweilers Contract
632 Belgian Drive
Bear, Delaware 19701
This is a legally-binding contract for the ownership of one Rottweiler Puppy: **No Exceptions**
Read our contract if you are interested in a puppy ,
the contract stand's regardless if it is signed or not*
Buying a puppy is a serious commitment , read our
contract before contacting us so you understand the
terms of adopting a puppy from us*This is a life time
commitment to the Rottweiler and we take this very
seriously. Rottweilers are our passion and we want
them in the best homes only*
This contract is made between the seller Jay Vincente
Also referred to as: Vincente Haus Rottweilers
632 Belgian Drive, Bear Delaware, 19701
City: __________________________________________________ State: ___________ Zip Code: _______________
Collar Color: ________
Puppy Name: ____________________________________________________ Vom Vincente Haus
Purchase Price: __________
1. The Buyer has given a deposit of _________ for the purchase of a Rottweiler Puppy from Vincente Haus Rottweilers, the deposit is a commitment from the buyer to purchase said animal and is therefore non-refundable should the buyer choose not to complete the purchase of said puppy, Should a puppy of a chosen sex not be whelped in the litter the deposit will be forwarded to the next available litter.
2. The balance of ______ is to be paid prior to the receipt of said Rottweiler when the Rottweiler is 8 weeks old and the Rottweiler needs to be picked up when the Rottweiler is ready for placement in the new owners home, Failure to pick up the Rottweiler puppy by 8 weeks of age will result in the Rottweiler being placed up for sale and buyer loses all monies invested and they will lose the right to purchase said puppy. Puppies must be paid in full at the time the puppy is leaving for the new home, Only Cash will be accepted the day a puppy leaves for their new homes and all arrangements regarding picking up the puppy after 8 weeks of age Must be in writing and signed by Jay Vincente for the agreement to be valid, No verbal agreements can be made..
3. The purchaser agrees to take said puppy to his own licensed veterinarian within 3 days of the purchase or receiving this puppy for a health check. If purchasers vet determines the puppy to be ill, purchaser may return the puppy for a replacement puppy of equal or lesser quality (equal quality will be breeders choice), provided it is in the same condition at the time of sale, and provided that its returned within 5 days of sale. Extra time will be given for returning said puppy at breeders discretion. All expenses for returning said puppy are the responsibility of the purchaser. A verified letter from your vet is required. Breeder has the option to request a second opinion from a vet in your area of breeders choice.
4. All Shipping and transportation cost including crate plus veterinary expenses acquired after the release of the animal to the new owner is sole responsibility of the new owner , The new owner is aware that owning a Rottweiler or any other animal requires the care of a vet. and cost is determined by the vet of choice by the new owner and all cost is the responsibility of new owner.
5. AKC reg. will be provided to the new owner at the time the puppy is released for their new home, Show Prospect or Breeding. Prospect puppies will come with Full AKC Reg. Papers, Pet/ Companion puppies will come with Limited AKC Papers ONLY and no puppy sold on Limited AKC Reg. is to be used for breeding and the purchaser agrees to Alter their puppy and have them sterile by 18 Months of age by a licensed Vet.
6. If buying full registration, the buyer is purchasing this puppy with breeding rights. If a female, the buyer agrees it will not breed before the age of 24 months and whether male or female it will only be bred to Rottweilers with full registration. The buyer further agrees that this dog and the dog it is bred with must have official certification of hips (OFA, Penn Hip, or equivalent), and up to date on all vaccinations and worming. Should the dog be bred without the above qualifications met the buyer agrees that Vincente Haus Rottweilers will have the right to repossess the dog and all monies invested thus far by buyer will be forfeited.
7. When the puppy is picked up only cash will be accepted.
8. If the Rottweiler develops a serious genetic health disorder prior to 24 months of age this includes Hip dysplasia if this directly results in death or debilitation and is documented by a Licensed Vet DVM we will give a replacement puppy for 50% of the original cost of the first puppy. If a female from our kennel is breed prior to being OFA certified and results on file with the OFA this contract is void. All records must be released and reviewed by us and we may require the dog to be brought to us for examination by our DVM. If the Rottweiler dies an autopsy may be mandatory and can be enforced by Vincente Haus Rottweiler. When the request for a new puppy is made. All Vet. Records must be valid and All Veterinarian information must be released to Vincente Haus Rottweiler. We will give a new puppy from a new litter for 50% of the original price of the first puppy if it is deemed to be a genetic disorder. Herniated belly buttons & cherry eye, are not considered a serious condition and are not covered by our guarantee. If it is deemed this Rottweiler died due to abuse, neglect or any other form of animal cruelty the Rottweiler will not be replaced and legal action may be ensued. No replacement puppy will be given unless we can verify that the dog in questions is fixed, and AKC papers are signed back over to us. Then you will be placed on a waiting list for a puppy.
9. The seller agrees that at the time of the sale of the Rottweiler to the new owner the Rottweiler is in Good Health to the best of their knowledge and all puppies will be current on all age appropriate vaccinations & worming’s. This puppy has been fed a Quality dog food and the buyer agrees to continue feeding the Rottweiler a Quality food, equal to or greater than Pro Plan for the remainder of this Rottweiler's Life. No food containing soy or corn.
10. Any serious report must be officially written up with clinic's official letter head and signed by the Vet. The official report including the dog's date of birth, registered name/number, and micro-chip number must be scanned and sent to us by US mail within 24 hours after the examination. the report must be clear and precise stating the symptoms, exact problem, severity and the test (s) that have been done, i.e. x rays, ultra sounds, blood test etc. A second (2nd) official licensed vet. report from a state clinic will also be needed stating the same problem. It must also be on official headed paper and signed. The second report may be done as soon as conveniently possible. Clear digital photos and /or a video may also be requested by Vincente Haus Rottweilers to verify a problem. Before any claim is granted Vincente Haus Rottweilers has the right to obtain the opinion of their vet to validate the claim at the cost of the buyer.
11. Congenital and Genetic diseases which are not life threatening and do not adversely affect the health of the animal are not covered by this guarantee. Such diseases are localized Demodex mange, Heart Murmurs, Luxating patella, cherry eye, localized mange, bladder stones, inverted eye lids, or coccidia.
12. The buyer agrees to care for the Rottweiler in a humane way and give this Rottweiler love, exercise, training, daily care, vet care, vaccinations, food and water for the duration of this Rottweilers life span. The buyer agrees that this Rottweiler will have proper housing for its lifetime. Buyers guarantee’s their Rottweiler will never be chained at any time.
13. The buyer agrees NEVER to turn this Rottweiler over to any type of Animal Shelter or Humane Society. If you are unable to keep the Rottweiler, it is to be returned to Vincente Haus Rottweilers but there is No Refunds on the purchase and all paper work you received must be returned to us at the same time. We never want any puppies or adults we produce to end up in a shelter. We believe since we produced the rottweiler it is our duty to find a suitable home for the dog and take this responsibility very seriously.
14. Buyer Guarantee's this Rottweiler will never be used in part of a puppy mill or fighting of domestic animals.
15. All puppies must be micro-chipped at their first vet visit within 14 days of release of the puppy to its new owner and copies sent immediately to Vincente Haus Rottweilers. You only have the 14 days to send the information for the micro -chip after this time frame the contract will become void. No replacement puppies will be given unless the identity of the Rottweiler can be verified with this original micro-chip # and Micro-Chip # must be on the OFA paper work. Vincente Haus Rottweiler always has the right to verify puppies/dog’s identity with any issue arising. There are no exceptions if the puppy was not micro-chipped and all paper work sent to us or the puppy did not have proper vet care that can be verified the Health Guarantee is void on all terms. We reserve the right to always see the Rottweiler in question in person with any issue arising.
16. Purchaser agrees to submit a review on either sellers website or the puppy site they found us on within 7 days.
17. Purchaser agrees to notify breeder of any change of address or new phone number.
Purchaser agrees and excepts all responsibilities and liabilities for said dog.
PURCHASER HAS READ AND UNDERSTANDS THE FORGOING AND AGREES THAT ALL PARTS AND PORTIONS THEREOF CONSTITUTE A BINDING AGREEMENT. PURCHASER AGREES THAT ANY LEGAL MATTERS ARE TO BE HELD IN THE STATE OF DELAWARE. IF ANY ITEM IS NOT UPHELD BY PURCHASER THEN ALL WARRANTIES WILL BE NULL AND VOID. THIS CONTRACT CONSTITUTES THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT OF BOTH PARTIES (PURCHASER AND BREEDER/SELLER) WITH RESPECT TO THE SALE MENTIONED ABOVE. FURTHER, SIGNATURES BELOW ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF A COPY OF THIS CONTRACT BY PURCHASER.
Buyer - Sign & Date:__________________________________________________________
Breeder - Sign & Date:_____________________________
If you purchase a puppy without a signed Guarantee there is no Guarantee on the puppies Health and there are NO REFUNDS ON DEPOSITS or Purchase Price of Puppy~